Stan Conley | Consultant
- Offering practical constructability options and solutions through collaboration with owner, designer and constructor staffs on all project delivery methods.
- Builds successful partnerships with owner and designer staff teams, both public and private, on project development, value engineering, constructability review, construction challenges and commissioning.
- Diversity of roles at former companies (Area Manager, Division Manager and Vice President of Operations) brings valuable insight into the Construction Management (CMAR) and Design/Build solutions-based project approaches.
- Experienced in every phase of traditional design/bid/build project delivery. Including business operations, marketing, client relations, risk management, claims mitigation, project management, scheduling, change management, safety and value analysis.
- $100 million in Texas municipal alternative delivery since 2007.
- $500 million Texas municipal traditional project delivery career.
- BS Civil Engineering.
- Texas Desalination Association.
- Galveston Bay Foundation.